Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Field Trips

First, the pics in the last post are way out of order and for that I am sorry!!!

We've been busy the last few weeks with some exciting field trips. Zac went camping with the boy scouts a couple of weekends ago so I took advantage of being in complete control of the schedule. The girls and I went up to my parents and ended up spending the night due to the tiredness of the momma. And then we spent the day at Edinburg Festival with most of my siblings and their kids + Tilly and her littles. It was great fun. Sofi, Charlotte and Isobel go to see the firetrucks up close and even go in some. We had lunch near some live music which is always a big hit with the kids. And Charlotte got to see her first parade!

And last weekend we took another fun adventure to the pumpkin patch. I haven't been in soo long and Charlotte is old enough to think it's a fun exciting day. We even got to borrow Zelie for the day so she could go get a pumpkin too! I got some gourds to make up a "fall" basket for my mantle and Zoey even picked out her own tiny pumpkin.

Today we did not go anywhere but Tilly and the kids came and we made some awesome applesauce. It was a big hit! Charlotte ate all her dinner so she could have more--no coaxing needed!

The girls and I leave Saturday for Omah and Opah's with Tilly and her littles and then we get to go to Kim's for two weeks! I'm sure I'll have lots of pics of fun and exciting adventures!!! I will try to update often but I'm not sure how that will work yet! But at the very least I will have lots to share when we get home!! I think this is the longest I will have ever been away from home for a vacation, so exciting and stressful at the same time.

No comments: