Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blogger's Quilt Festival


Amy's Creative Side - Blogger's Quilt Festival

This is my first time participating in the Blogger's Quilt Festival and I am very excited. Unfortunately I have not completed the pinwheel quilt so I had to pick between ones that I have already finished. And I could not decide on a favorite! It is so hard! So I finally decided on this one:


This is Zoey's baby quilt. I try to learn something new with each quilt that I do. You can't see the binding in this picture but this is my first attempt at a real binding. It is also the first quilt that I machine quilted, using my husband's grandmother's machine and walking foot...just a simple stitch in the ditch but its there :) I love that I used only fabrics from my stash in this one and the colors worked well for her as a baby. She is almost three now and it's amazing how children and taste in fabric change ;)

No comments: