Monday, February 18, 2008

Miss Zoey is here!!!

I realize I'm probably last to announce her birth but there was no wireless at the hospital so I had to wait until we got home.

We had a very exciting Valentine's day this year! I went into labor Wednesday nite around 10:30 so we waited until contractions were regular, and left about 11:30 to drop off Lottie with Nana & Gramps. We got to the hospital around 12:15 and Miss Zoey was born at 2:05 am. It was a very quick delivery with some complications (ie long recovery) for me since they had to get her out quickly due to distress. She was 7lbs 8.8 oz and 20 inches long. And we are home and getting settled in=) When I was able to talk to family later I found out we had another blessing for Valentine's day. My sister, Kim, had had her third baby girl that morning too. Eloise Meave was born at 6:36 am, weighing 7lbs 1 oz and was also 20 inches long.

I will post some pics later this week but if you click on link on the right for Eli's blog she has a bunch that she took for us up.

No comments: