Six Un-important Things!
The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1) My favorite chore/household whatever is to get the mail. I love seeing what's in the box. It's normally not for me or a bill but occasionally we get cards, netflix, etc and I love opening it=)
2) I detest all other chores, especially cooking, for the most part unless it includes organizing and purging.
3) I love happy colors-- pink being the happiest-- they always make life better...And yes you can be in a "pink" mood.
4) I seem to be semi-nomadic--I'm quite happy to only stay in a place/house for a year or so and then I either need to move or be able to do major renovations and redecorating. Probably the reason I play musical rooms every six months or so=)
5) Maybe this is pregnancy talking but I could quite possibly live on goldfish crackers and honey roasted peanuts!
6)Favorite past times-- curling up and watching a movie with Monkey & Lottie or working on my never ending craft list...
7) I love free things and and random drawings. Maybe someday I'll win something;)
Those were the most random things I could come up with at the moment. Can anybody think of anything that maybe I missed? Off to finish up the last few crochet projects etc before the arrival of our Zoey! I can't wait to meet her, if only we could skip the labor and delivery part...hmmm...