Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year Goals

2009 is to be a year of quilting. I have so many ideas and so many things to learn. I have already started my first one-- a king size around the world for my bed. I have about a third of it pieced so hopefully I'll have an excuse to go to the farm soon to get it quilted. I also have some lap quilts and baby quilts planned. And some requests to try to fill. I'm very excited especially because it means I can get new fabric to play with, use some of my stash and get a walking foot for my machine.

What are your plans, goals, resolutions???

2 comments:

Pat said...

I've put your name on the entry list for my giveaway. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering and I hope you visit my blog often! When you get a chance, please email me (through my blog) your email address, so I can more easily contact you if you are one of my winners. I looked at your family tree that you quilted....VERY nice!!!

Pat in Delaware

http://alittleofthisandalittleofpat.blogspot.com

Eliza Lois said...

I think it says something about me that it was jan. 10th before i started considering what i would do for the new year...lol