Monday, January 26, 2009

So I've been a little busy...

Well, the planned part of my quilt top is done but it isn't wide enough so I'm going to add a few rows. But in the mean time my Charlotte has been loving her new bed from her Opah. It is in her words "the pretty new princess bed that he brought on his truck". And it is quite lovely but her baby quilt doesn't quite fit so of course that means the mama gets an "excuse" to make a new, bigger one. And it is in progress, and will be complete as soon as my machine tension and I are in sync. I also have grand plans for wall hangings and making my parents a quilt for the spring.

The girls are getting bigger by the second it seems. Zoey's 1st birthday is coming up fast. Her default is now to walk, not crawl. And she has been starting to show interest in climbing!!! Charlotte is experimenting with having rest time rather than napping everyday. It's an adjustment but it's one less thing for her to test boundaries with. At least so far...

No comments: