Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Nesting part 2

Here are some of the other projects that I have done in the last two weeks. We are forever short on bibs, especially when we have company, so I made 8 more. I traced the ones that Zac's grandmother, Grammy, made for the girls and used some of the fat quarters that his other grandmother, Omah, gave me the last time we went to visit. Brings the total up to around 14, surely they can never all be in the wash right? Thankfully, Zac has been helping with the house stuff because its not in my nesting insticts at all :) The paintings are the hot air balloons that Tilly commissioned for Tony's room. Will paint for fabric ;) And the birds were Charlotte's idea. She saw them on the front of one of my quilting magazines and asked if we could make them. So we called Tilly to invite them to join us and for some supplies. Tilly and I spent all morning making six birds (one for each of the little girls and one for Tony) and Charlotte and Jenny got to help stuff them. Great fun! Of course there is more to come in the next few weeks, baby clothes are all washed and ready so what else do I have to do right ;)







3 comments:

Todd said...

Nice work, Heather.

Mackenzie said...

I might just link to this post...it saves me taking lots of pictures. ;)

Anonymous said...

Good job, Heather. The bibs look great ! Guess I need to get busy :-)
XXXX Grammy