Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Quotes of the day...

Charlotte: "I have to cover it or it will leak out" while painting red over green on her Christmas ornament....

Zoey: "I like those cookies" when I lifted her show her the pumpkin pancakes that I was making for dinner....


They sure make for a fun day :) We are in full blown Christmas preparation around here. The tree and decorations are up. You can never have too many :) The girls decorated the first of their ornaments today. We definitely need more of those! When I pulled out the ornaments I realized just how many were breakable. And, well, with a 3.5 year old, an almost 2 year old, a crazy cat and the ginormous dog they are not getting put on the tree. So that means we get to make some :)

In an effort to keep Christmas less stressful for the momma I am only finishing Noelle's baby quilt and making stockings this year. No staying up til midnight Christmas eve finishing for me :) Maybe next year I'll make presents but only if they are all made and wrapped by Thanksgiving...

No comments: