Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just for Fun

I borrowed this from Tilly's blog...

1. Name someone who made you smile today? My girls
2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? Making Lottie breakfast
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? crocheting a blanket for Baby Anthony
4. Name something that happened to you in 1992? I turned 10
5. When is your birthday? April 19
6. Four words to explain why you last threw up? My little Zoey Zoo
7. What color is your hairbrush? blue
8. What was the last thing you bought? zippers
9.Where do you keep your money? what $?
10. What was the weather like today? rainy and cool
11. Where did your last hug take place? living room
12. What are you excited about? sewing new curtains and skirts
13. Do you want to cut your hair? not at the moment...ask me again in 5 minutes
14. Are you over the age of 25? barely
15. Do you talk a lot? me talk...hmm...never
16. Do you watch The O.C.? nope
17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it? nope
18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey? nope
19. Do you make up your own words? yup...forwillowsons
20. Are you ticklish? depends on the day and if I'm currently pregnant or not
21. Are you typically a jealous person? sometimes
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C". Claire
23. Who's the last person to call you? Kim
24. Do you chew on your straws? eww
25. Do you have curly hair? I wish...cut off my perm...must get another
26. What is the next concert you're going to? You mean out, like a grown up event...probably in about 18 years
27.Where did you go today? my parents' house
28. What is something you say a lot? Zoey Zoey Zoey
29. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'? No
30. Do you have to work tomorrow? do mommies ever not?
31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to? Monkey
32. What should you be doing right now? Sleeping!
33. Do you have a nickname? Ducky
34. Are you a heavy sleeper? I wish;)
35. What are you listening to? my new fabrics getting clean in the washer & dryer
36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two weeks? umm, well I've seen lots of crummy ones and I can't remember the name of the one that wasn't so bad...
37. Is there anyone you like right now? Monkey
38. When was the last time you did the dishes? for once I can honestly say that I did them tonite=) I'm quite proud of myself actually! Someday I'll have a house with a dishwasher
39. Did you cry today? Nope=)

No comments: