Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've been tagged!

The Rules
1. Copy the questions and then answer them (post it on your blog remember).
2. Tag 4 people and let them know you have tagged them.
3. Let the person [who tagged you] know that you have done a post for the tag.

What are your nicknames?

D
ucky


What TV game show or reality show would you like to be on?


Wheel of Fortune


What was the first movie you bought in VHS or DVD?


Honestly, not sure I've ever bought one...I think the few I have have been gifts.



What is your favourite scent?

Anything baking in the oven



If you had one million dollars to spend only on yourself, what would you spend it on?


Fabric, quilting machine, minivan, and shoes!!!



What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?


Savannah, GA



Do you trust easily?


I don't think so...



Do you generally think before your act, or act before you think?


Hopefully the first but probably more accurately the second



Is there anything that had made you unhappy these days?


How fast my babies are growing


What is your favorite fruit?


apples and bananas



What websites do you visit daily?


the weather channel, my email, and lots of blogs


What have you been seriously addicted to lately?


Coffee w/ Mint Chocolate Truffle Creamer



What's the last song that got stuck in you head?


Growly Bear



What is your favourite thing to wear?


my new pretty earrings



Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?


Yup



What items couldn't you be without during the day?


My "ears", cell phone and Charlotte's pucky


What should you be doing right now?


Cleaning but my baby is nursing so I "can't" do anything else;)


Anybody who wants to can do this, I'm not tagging anyone. Please let me know if you do! And of course if you know me feel free to correct anything, being my family I know there are plenty of opinions out there...

No comments: