Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Domesticity or something....

The girls and I have had a rather productive day so far. And I'm feeling slightly proud of myself so I thought I'd share. Charlotte did lots of little jobs this morning and it helped keep her crazy levels down a bit. She fed the dog, "helped" with the laundry, and picked up stuff off the floor for me. It was actually mostly helpful. Zoey slept in til 10 so we got a lot done before she was up. I even hung diapers out on the clothesline outside. It sags a lot more than expected so it needs to be fixed before I can use it for anything else. I also vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen. I even got a head start on dinner by making the rice and turning on the crock pot full of beans. Now if only my dining room would clean itself. Who knew that being the grown up and keeping the house clean was such hard work...but I am getting there. I'll post pics of my kitchen with its new curtains and my pretty backyard w/ clothesline once Zoey lets me put her down long enough to find the cord for my camera again.

Hope everyone is enjoying this lovely day! I've got my doors open to let in the wonderful, full of allergens but I don't care breeze! I figure my nose is already mad at me so what difference does it make!

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

Oooh, aren't you getting fancy? :) So glad we're learning together!! (((HUG)))

Eliza Lois said...

I just LOVE YOUR BLOG!! And my girlies :-) Miss you!