Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"I have a moose with a broken shoulder"--Tilly

Well, she has a "moose" and thankfully his shoulder is not actually broken, just bruised, due to getting slightly stuck. I just got back from the hospital for the 2nd time. The first time I had Zoey with me and they wouldn't let me in. So I brought her home and raced back so I could be there during visiting hours. Thankfully they didn't try to kick me out again. I got to keep Tilly company while Joey was out getting dinner and the baby was off being checked out. And then I met the "Moose" or "Tank" or whichever nickname they end up using. He is one big boy! And I think he might be longer than Zoey. His feet are definitely longer. It's been a long time since I've gotten to meet a baby in a hospital that wasn't mine so I had a lot of fun taking pics. Hopefully I didn't exhaust his momma too much.


Pretty Momma and Baby Anthony


He fills the aquarium!?!


The family -- minus sleeping Jenny


Mister Anthony


The diaper the hospital provides...and the actual size he needs!!!


Getting ready for the 1st diaper changing


And his giant foot!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

heehee "Tank" was the nickname they gave my baby sister Grace, when she was born. . .she weighed almost 11 pounds as well. What a gorgeous little guy! He's so sweet!